Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Season (& blog) over!

So.. my first full season is over and I'm just about to wrap up recovery week 2 and get back into squad and HM training over winter. This will be my final blog installment as I've chosen to reflect on the next chapter of my life away from what is the world wide web. I look forward to reading back over this in years to come, to remember how far I've come, to stay humble and to continue to learn from each day, race and season as my journey as an age-grouper continues. 

Thank you to all of you who made my 2011/12 season what it was. To Katee P and Gillmergirl especially, your inspiration and guidance I am eternally grateful for. To everyone else, thank you for believing. You know who you are xx

Remember - "It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop".

BELIEVE.

Steph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment