Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals - 2012

I always find it really interesting looking back over my previous posts. On September 6th, I first blogged about my goals and I am happy to say that less than 4 months later, I can tick them all off the list! On November 17th, I set some new goals and whilst some are still in progress, I am very much on track.

Here are my new goals for 2012 and beyond:

1. Run consistently closer to sub 5min/km. At the moment I'm finding some days I can run 5.20-5.40min/km and other days I struggle to run sub-6. I haven't, as yet, been able to track a pattern to my inconsistency - but I'm working on it!;
2. Budget and save for a new road bike, Noosa 2012 and winter riding gear;
3. Improve my mindset and my relationship with the dreaded p word (that is, pain);
4. Inspire others and spread the love that is triathlon;
5. Complete my first full race season - faster, fitter and stronger than ever!
6. Stay grateful.

For those of you that are interested, I have started a new blog - "2012- my year of gratitude". I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I'm already enjoying creating it. May 2012 be a year of peace, love and happiness for all.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment